To safely drive staff buses at the Kansanshi Mine Site operation as my be required.
- Transport employees over specified routes to local or distant points according to time schedule
- Ensure the safety and well-being of all passengers on the bus i.e. seat beats should be worn by all passengers before under-taking of any trip
- Should ensure that log books and pre-start check-lists are filled up correctly and submitted daily
- Should comply with all local traffic regulations and ensure that driver’s license is valid at all times
- Inspect bus and check gas, oil, and water before departure
- Ensure that the bus is clean at all times
- MUST have a minimum of Grade Twelve (12) Certificate
- MUST have a minimum of Class CE or PSV driver’s license
- MUST be willing to work shifts, standby and overtime where necessary.
- MUST be physically fit
Minimum of two (2) years experience in the same or similar position