Zambia National Commercial Bank Plc (Zanaco) is inviting applications from suitably qualified graduates for the following internship opportunity in the Information Technology Department under the IT Banking Applications Section at Head Office.
The opportunity is available up to the end of 2017, dependent on performance and the continued requirements of the department
BUSINESS APPLICATIONS & MOBILE BANKING INTERNS (X2)
To assist with and support new products and applications. Under the supervision of the IT Banking Applications Head, the following are among the Job Key Responsibilities:-
- Development of the Internal IT portal for a global view of systems status
- Reports development
- Data analytics
- Web service integrations
- Database scripting
- Ensuring the IT banking applications (EFT systems) are up and running and setting up application alerts to achieve 99.9999% availability
- External: N/A
- Internal: All Divisions
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 Credit or above mandatory in Mathematics and English and any other three subjects.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering Electronics or related field.
- Database Management skills especially in MS SQL, MySQL and Postgres
- Operating System management especially Linux operating Systems
- Knowledge of programming language a must
- Java programming added advantage
- Certification in the above will be added advantage.
- Any experience in similar roles would be an added advantage
JOB CORE COMPETENCIES
- Excellent systems analytical skills
- Goal oriented
- Technical troubleshooting abilities
All applications must have an application/cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae indicating the position being applied for in the subject line and should be sent by email to email@example.com no later than Wednesday, 16th August, 2017.
Kindly note that you MUST attach copies of qualifications along with the application cover letter and curriculum vitae.
Please note that this is not a permanent position.
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE COMMUNICATED TO.
Zanaco provides equal opportunity in employment for all qualified persons and prohibits discrimination in employment (women are encouraged to apply).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org