To develop, maintain and grow enduring and rewarding relationships with customers by effectively selling, cross selling and fulfilment of sales leads generated by the Business Outbound Sales (BOS) consultants. To provide credit risk and relationship management support function for portfolio sizes of up to 250 customers with an annual turnover of up to ZMW 10million.
experience and qualifications
- Minimum Grade 12 Certificate with 5 credits and passes in English and Mathematics.
- Diploma or degree in Commerce or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years general banking experience.
- Role related product knowledge.
- 3Market segment knowledge role – preferably in sales within a financial services industry.
- Identify and utilise opportunities to increase market share.
- Sales of all bank products.
- Grow existing customer portfolios by cross selling.
- Relationship Management.
- Identifying clients’ needs and delivering customized solutions to a portfolio of both existing and new clients.
- Deal with customer complaints and ensure that they are resolved to the satisfaction of the client.
- Delivering Sales revenue / sales budget.
- Provide customers with solutions and alternatives to satisfy their needs and wants.
- Processing of customer requests and queries in an efficient manner.
- Be ready to serve the customer and look professional.
- Understand the needs and wants of the customer.
- Provide customers with solutions and alternatives to satisfy their needs and wants (sell and cross sell).
- Provide the customers with all information required to make an informed decision.
- Help the customers understand how best to use the bought solutions ensure that customers are served promptly & efficiently.
- Refer customers / leads to appropriate specialists e.g. forex.
- Adherence to FNB Golden Rules.
- Execute activities within risk and compliance requirements.
- Provide proper and correct product information.
- Correct and error free execution of sales processes (Leads, campaigns, opening of accounts, upsell, cross sell and overdraft).
- Compliance with internal procedures and processes.
- Achieve competence against all key result areas required.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by Line Management from time to time.