Website BroadReach Corporation
Role Title: Business Development Manager – Zambia & Southern Africa
Role Type: Permanent
Job Category: Business Development
Actual Base Station: Lusaka, Zambia
Location: Zambia – ZM (Primary)
Reports To (Designation) VP: Business Development
% Travel: 20 – 30%
Closing Date: 21/7/2017
BroadReach is in the midst of an exciting transformation, going beyond a health services company that improves the health of tens of thousands of people in Africa, to one that impacts millions across the globe by using technology to promote inclusive health and economic growth.
With help from talented employees like you, we will expand the sales of our data analytics cloud-based solution called Vantage to all of Africa, Europe and Asia, successfully fulfilling our vision of becoming the development community’s operating system.
With its integrated performance management dashboard, strategic analytic tools, workflow toolkits and automated reporting, Vantage is intensely focused on developing proactive, proven solutions to some of the world’s most vexing problems.
We have an opening for a BD Manager whose sales territory would cover Zambia and Southern Africa, not including South Africa. This position is responsible for working with the BD team to build new business, successfully bidding on public and private tenders that expand Vantage.
You are responsible for engaging with our customers and achieving significant wins, as well as achievement of target revenue. As a BD Manager, you will work alongside BroadReach’s global business development team, helping to accelerate the sales of Vantage, BroadReach’s cloud-based data analytics platform. As a BD Manager, your role is a critical and integral part of the sales organization. You will be responsible for identifying target accounts, developing your pipeline and maximizing revenue by closing key deals around our new solutions. You’ll work closely with the VP and Director for Business Development, our Vantage and Client Delivery teams, and project teams in the field to win new business from government and private accounts.
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding assigned revenue quota and early stage new business identification
- Work independently and as a vital member of the global sales team
- Responsible for identifying target accounts, generating leads and opportunities by tracking public and private sales opportunities
- Become an expert in your domain, develop appropriate technical expertise, understand
- BroadReach solutions and its competitors, and bring energy and conviction to your customer conversations
- Work with our Vantage and Client Delivery teams and other areas of BroadReach in closing opportunities
- Must be a team player
- Understand the broad data analytics environment, along with standard development work
- Perform high-level administrative tasks, doing what it takes to develop sales success for Vantage
- You will wear multiple hats in order for us to win
- Participate in sales conference calls and travel for prospect visits, providing product demonstrations in person and via WebEx
- Engage with senior decision makers and influencers internally and within the accounts supported.
- Candidates must be comfortable at an executive conversation when discussing the business impact of our solutions.
- Deliver high impact presentations, effectively representing BroadReach’s business and value proposition,
- Strong business and financial acumen and professionalism
- Leadership, accountability, and self-starter qualities
- Excellent customer focus, strong attention to detail and ability to operate in a dynamic sales organization
- Be a team player
- Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science, Business related course of study, or International Development)
- 3 – 5 years’ work experience
- Consistent revenue attainment selling software services/or winning publicly funded international development business over four or more quarters
- Understanding and working knowledge of data analytics technology and international development business
- Quantifiable sales track record demonstrated by increasing responsibilities, growth in territory and quota
- Direct selling expertise, hunter mentality
- Working knowledge of public and private opportunities in international development
- Established contacts; rolodex and knowledge of USAID, CDC and other public and private funders in international development business
- Prefer to have established relationships and ability to network accordingly to generate new interest in target territory for product offerings
- Formal Sales training and proven proficiency in implementing sales experience and/or experience managing public bids, including to USAID, CDC, Gates Foundation and others
Ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advert.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.broadreachcorporation.com/careers/ →