Website TopStar Communications Company Limited
becoming a media company with international influence
You are required to mark the job title and work place in the application email or we’ll neglect it directly.
- Planning and managing activities of the business Hall.
- Marketing and sale of all product.
- Provide monthly evaluation report of all staff.
- Provide weekly / monthly sales report.
- Taking stock and cash inventory.
- Managing and allocating staff resources according to changing needs
supervising customer service teams, learning about the products and services of the organization following up to date with modifications
- Rendering and solving customers’ technical problems
keeping abreast development and changes in customer service field by attending meeting.
- Paying and delivery of CASH at the Bank and Head office (Finance Department)
- Analysing data or statistics to identify the customer service level, the organization is providing.
- Performs other duties as required and assigned.
- 28 years at least,
- Good Health Condition
- Degree/Diploma Business admin, Mass Communication, English Language or Other humanities
- Have knowledge about Topstar products and Services, Customer Service, Phone Etiquette
- Language English and 2 other Zambia Languages
- MS Office with emphasis on MS Excel and MS Word
- Minimum 5 years in Customer service environment
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com