Website Byte-era Agency
A creative agency for brands and people.
Our company is seeking to hire a skilled Software Developer to help with the development of our current projects. Your duties will primarily revolve around building software by writing code, as well as modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces. You will also be involved in directing system testing and validation procedures, and also working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
To be successful in this role, you will need extensive knowledge of programming languages and the software development life-cycle. A Bachelor’s degree in computer science/software engineering or related degree is required.
Software Developer Responsibilities:
- Modifying software to fix errors, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
- Directing system testing and validation procedures.
- Directing software programming and documentation development.
- Consulting with departments or customers on project status and proposals.
- Working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of an existing system.
- Preparing reports on programming project specifications, activities, or status.
- Conferring with project managers to obtain information on limitations or capabilities.
Software Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related degree.
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle.
- The desire learn and to work in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications.
- Creativity is always a plus.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] . Please clearly indicate the job title in the subject of your email and use your full name and the job you are applying for as the filename of your application.