- Minimum of Certificate/Diploma in Mechanical/ Agricultural Engineering.
- Experience in Agro Equipment Repair and Maintenance.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good computer skills
- Able to handle and manage pressure.
- Ability to multi-task and cope with a busy environment.
- Must have 3-5 years working experience with traceable references.
a. Training students on how to operate Agricultural equipment’s.
b. Teaching students how to repair and maintain Agricultural equipment’s
c. Developing as well as improving course outings and teaching materials for the assigned courses.
d. Preparing lesson plans.
e. Maintaining an updated teaching file.
f. Carrying out appropriate administrative responsibilities and participate fully in quality assurance processes within the college.
g. Effectively and efficiently manage training material to meet training objectives.
h. Developing curricula that effectively respond to training needs internally and externally.
i. Enforcing of safety standards and safe working practices in the workshops.
j. Organizing student outings, attachments and internships.
k. Undertaking student assessments from both theoretical and practical perspectives.
- Valid practicing licenses and able to work in a multi-cultural work environment.
NOTE: Candidates who meet the above minimum requirements must address their handwritten applications not later than 11th June,2022 to The Human Resource & Admin Officer,Camco Equipment (Z) Ltd,Plot No.10636 Kafue Rd. Makeni, P.O.BOX 39558,Lusaka
Applications can also be submitted by email to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.