CANOE INVESTMENT LIMITED
Do you want to grow with us? At Canoe investment limited we are passionate about what we do and driven to be the best solution for our prospective customers in the provision of the very best alternative and affordable Housing Units in Zambia. We are dedicated to the highest quality of customer service satisfaction through our wide range of housing products and services being provided to all prospective clients across all levels of the economy in Zambia. At Canoe investment limited we pride ourselves of being the market leaders in the provision of Affordable Housing Development initiatives that are reliable and exciting.
The company is now seeking to recruit a competent skilled Professional material inventory and warehouse Personnel to coordinate operations and oversee inflow and outflow of Building Material at the construction site.
we will encourage and empower you to take an active role in identifying and driving your development, so you feel total confidence in your ability to achieve ongoing success. We aspire to be the best solution for the real estate industry.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. Regular inventory, warehouse clearance, and timely reporting and handling of backlog, damage, deterioration, and other materials
2. Arrange the storage location of materials, register inbound and outbound vouchers, keep and archive vouchers, and document information such as material numbers.
3. Responsible for the acceptance and warehousing of daily materials in the warehouse, quality supervision, guidance, and on-site operation management
4. Responsible for picking and reviewing daily materials in the warehouse, registering, archiving, and issuing outbound vouchers
5. Inspect and maintain material storage facilities and environment to ensure material safety
6. All material procurement and warehousing are entered into the system
7. Liasoning with accounts department in order to balance up inflow and outflow demands of building materials to meet the required quantities and accomplish targets within deadlines.
8. Maintaining and updating records of inventory and stock
9. Counting, inspecting, and organizing materials, equipment, merchandise, or supplies in stock
10. Reporting and resolving discrepancies between physical counts and computer records
11. Developing or improving inventory management procedures and quality standards
12. Preparing and processing orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule
13. Receiving and storing warehouse stock products
14. Keeping a clean and safe working environment and optimizing space utilization.
1. Age Limit between 20-40 years old
2. Able to perform and execute duties with minimum supervision.
3. Proficient in computer operation and familiar with basic Chinese Language.
4. Proficient in using Office application packages including Excel/Word etc.
5. University degree or above in Inventory & warehouse Management field.
6. Strong pressure resistance and sense of responsibility
7. Hands on practical financial execution of complex accounting tasks will be an added advantage priority will be given.
8. Professional affiliation to the regulatory body.
To Apply for this position kindly send through your Resume and qualification credentials to the email below our corporate address;
The Human Resource
Canoe Investment Limited
Plot#608, #14 Oasis Park Main Street
Ibex Hill Lusaka Zambia
The deadline for submission of the applications is: 13/11/2023.
Thanks Regards Faith Kashibi
Canoe Investment Limited
Human Resource .