Captec Oil Corporation
- Ensure that you physically check the Master Meter Readings and compare with the previous shift Master Meter Readings on the Flow Meters before pumping any fuel and report any differences immediately to the Supervisor.
- Ensure that the physical dips both Underground and Main tank are correctly done and always verify them with the digital measures.
- Ensure that the Filling Station Pumps are opened up and closed at the Appropriate Opening and Closing Times as stipulated from time to time.
- Ensure that you inspect your Work Area prior to starting to work.
- Ensure that ONLY DULY AUTHORISED MACHINES with Approved Fleet Numbers are issued with fuel (When in doubt, consult your Supervisor first before issuing fuel)
- Ensure that the amount of fuel received from the supplier/pumps and issued to machines is properly recorded and duly signed for in the Fuel Register Books.
- Ensure that the Fuel Registers are correctly balanced off and agree at the end of each shift.
- Grade 12 certificate with credits or better in English and Mathematics
- A minimum of diploma in Accounts or business administration
- Work experience of 1 year and above.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com