Captec solutions is a full-service insurance agency, offering a full suite of quality insurance solutions including home,auto, and personal liability and more. As an independent agent, Captec insurance represents professional insurance, giving it the ability to provide risk management solutions that meet the ever changing needs of individuals and families. Captec insurance agency is seeking an insurance sales professional to join our team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing marketing plans
- Effectively lead and manage sales teams including Luanshya and Mufulira in line with the company’s set targets and ensure staff is trained in procedures, workflows, underwriting guidelines and sales goals and administrative requirements are met.
- Work closely with sales administrators to analyze operations and identify opportunities for growth.
- Ensure leads are immediately followed up.
- Recruit, select, train, develop. evaluate, motivate and retain staff for the successful performance of the department and achievement of the company objectives.
- Report any circumstances that may lead t6o potential loss of business to the operations Manager
- Perform any additional responsibilities as requested or assigned.
- Meet all performance and behavior expectations outlined in the company performance appraisal form or communicated by Management
- Perform responsibilities as directed achieving desired results within expected time frames and with a high degree of quality and professionalism
- Establish and maintain positive and productive work relationships with all staff, customers and business partners.
- Demonstrate the behavioral and technical competences necessary to effectively complete job responsibilities. Take personal initiative for technical and professional development.
- Follow the company HR policy, code of Business conduct and all subsidiary and department policies and procedures, including protecting confidential company information, attending work punctually and regularly, and following good safety practices in all activities.
- Diploma in Insurance, Marketing or Equivalent.
- Four years successful personal lines insurance sales experience
- Two years or more management experience
- Two years of marketing experience knowledge and skills
- Working knowledge of insurance agency operations, including cover ages, rates, markets and applicable insurance laws/codes
- Thorough working knowledge of all lines of general insurance
- Familiarity with risk assessment and risk management techniques
- History of proven success in previous positions
- Excellent analytical, problem -solving and decision -making skills
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management, organizational and computer skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org