Website Care Cooperative Savings and Credit Society Ltd (CareCoop)
CareCoop invites sealed bids from the General Public for a potential partnership to supply renewable energy equipment for purchase to its over 4,000 members/customers through an asset financing scheme.
Interested companies are advised to submit their bids in from of proposals and introductory letters addressed to the General Manager, Care Cooperative Savings and Credit Society Limited, with attachments as follows:
- Company Registration – Certificate of Incorporation
- Valid ZRA Tax Clearance Certificate
- Corporate Profile – With Clearly Stipulated Company History, Experience and Trading Partners
- Three Years Latest Audited Financial Statements
- Licences and Affiliations
- Product Range and Pricing – With Stipulated After Sales Services and Warranty Agreements Applicable
All submissions to be presented by hand in sealed envelopes clearly marked “BID FOR SUPPLY OF RENEWABLE ENERGY SOLUTIONS” and deposited in a tender box at CareCoop offices.
The below contact details may be used for submission of bids as well as requests for more information:
Plot No. 9696, Chudleigh. Great East Road Off Munali Road. P.O. Box 37948, Lusaka, Zambia. Tel: +260 979 808 195
Bid Submission will commence on Wednesday 10th August 2020 and end on Friday 11th September 2020 at 13 hours. The bids shall be opened on Friday 11th September 2020 at 13:30 hours at CareCoop offices in the Board Room. Late bids and Electronic submissions will not be allowed.
For more details on about Care Cooperative Savings and Credit Society Limited, please visit our website on www.carecoop.org
We look forward to hearing from you.