Carlcare Service Limited.
Itel is an entry level and reliable mobile phone brand for everyone which is adopting a “Join n Enjoy” mentality in which its mission is to provide budget-friendly mobile communications technology to everyone. It democratizes technology by giving entry to technology and connectivity to consumers without prior access to it. Therefore, Itel BU wishes to invited qualified candidates to fill the position of Channel Sales Representative to be based in Kitwe.
Below are the requirements and duties required;
Qualifications and Experience
Candidates who wish to apply for the mentioned position should have the following requirements;
- Measuring sales performance to determine whether the team is making progress toward goals.
- Meeting with clients and presenting proposals to help them make purchasing decisions, such as by providing information about new products or services.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with clients in order to sell products or services.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies and plans that help achieve company goals.
- Conducting market research to identify potential opportunities or threats to the company’s business.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders within an organization, including executives who have decision-making power.
- Creating budgets for each sales representative on the team and monitoring their spending to ensure compliance with guidelines.
- Managing a team to ensure that goals are met and performing effectively.
- Preparing sales reports to track progress toward goals over time.
- Diploma in Business Administration and Marketing. A Degree will be an added advantage.
- At least 1 -2 years of channel sales experience in a business-to-business sales environment with a proven track record of success, existing partner relationships.
- PC proficiency, with knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Solution-Oriented personality.
Candidates who meet the above required to send their latest CV’s with the day-to-day contact on the email provided; [email protected] not later than 18th November, 2022. Hand delivered applications will not be received at this point.