Carlcare Service Limited
Carlcare Service Limited was established in Hong Kong in 2009 with an aim to provide professional service support to mobile phones and other electronic consumer products, and over the years has become a leading service brand for consumer electronics in South East Asia, Middle East and Africa. Currently, Carlcare is providing full-service support for TECNO, Itel & Infinix three worldwide famous mobile phone brands. Therefore, Carlcare Service Limited wishes to invite qualified candidates to fill the position of Accountant X1 and Cashier X1 to be based in Lusaka.
Below are the requirements and duties that will be required from the candidate;
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Computing taxes.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
- Diploma in accounting or related field. Degree is an added advantage.
- At least 2 to 3 years of work experience.
- Must be a registered member with ZICA.
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
- Ethical behavior.
- Attention to detail.
Cashier Job Responsibilities.
- Making required payments as well as creating vouchers when required.
- Issuing of receipts, refunds and banking cash accordingly.
- Make changes accurately and efficiently
- Deal with returns and refunds as necessary
- Maintain cash control over register drawer and verify if amounts are correct
- Diploma in Accounts with a valid practicing license. A degree will be an added advantage.
- 2 to 3 years work experience handling money and working with a cashier.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide easily and quickly
- Proficient cashier and clerical skills.
- Comfortable with Microsoft Word.
- Strong customer service skills.
Candidates who meet the above required to send their latest CV’s with the day-to-day contact on the email provided; [email protected] not later than 15th September, 2023. Hand delivered applications will not be received at this point.