Carlcare Service Limited.
Freedom Way, Shop # 55 Southgate Shopping Centre, Lusaka.
Carlcare Service Limited is opening up a new service center and wishes to hire an exemplary Customer Service Supervisor to coach our service staff to deliver exceptional customer service. The Customer Service Supervisor will build a strong team and shape staff behaviors to accomplish the company goals and targets. Candidates who wish to apply will be in charge of the following responsibilities and must have the requirements stated below;
Customer Service Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Overseeing and assessing customer service staff activities, and providing them with regular performance-related feedback.
- Strategizing and monitoring daily activities of customer service operation.
- Assisting customer service staff with duties where required.
- Training staff in areas of customer service and company policies.
- Managing cashier coverage and customer flow to ensure proficient customer service.
- Monitoring and authenticating returns, exchanges and voids.
- Investigating and solving customer service complaints.
- Assisting with development and implementation of service policies, and explaining these to staff and customers.
- Maintaining documentation pertaining to customer service department activities.
- Performing additional duties where needed.
Customer Service Supervisor Requirements:
- Should be a Diploma.
- Should possess 2+ years’ work experience in similar position.
- Should have Proficient knowledge of customer service, and standard office practices and procedures.
- Should have Proficient computer skills.
- Should have Proficient standard office equipment skills.
- Should possess Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Should have Strong people skills.
- Should possess Excellent phone etiquette.
- Should have Outstanding organizational skills.
Candidates who meet the above mentioned requirements should send their cover letter, Updated CV with the day to day contact detail to the Human Resource Office on the following email address. [email protected]#
Application letters should be sent to the Human Resource Department not later than Friday 20th November, 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org