Carlcare Service Limited
TECNO is a premium smartphone brand under Transsion Holdings. With ‘’Stop At Nothing” as its brand essence, TECNO is committed to unlocking the best contemporary technologies for progressive individuals across global emerging markets, giving them elegantly designed intelligent products that inspires consumers to uncover a world of possibilities. TECNO understands the needs of consumers from different markets and provides them with localized innovations and design breakthroughs demonstrated through their mastery of serving consumers who are “Young at heart” and never stops pursuing excellence. TECNO’s portfolio spans across smartphones, tablets, smart wearables and a lot of devices made for consumers on over 70 emerging markets world-wide. TECNO is also the official partner of Manchester City. Prepare League Champions 2020-21. Therefore, TECNO BU wishes to invite qualified candidates to fill the position of Digital Marketer to be based in Lusaka.
Below are the requirements and duties that will be required from the candidate;
Qualifications and Experience.
Candidates who wish to apply for the above-mentioned position should have the following
- Analyze digital data to draw key recommendations around website optimization.
- Conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are being used.
- Maintain digital dashboard of several different accounts.
- Coordinate with sales team to create marketing campaigns.
- Prepare emails to send out to customers.
- Monitor key online marketing metrics to track success.
- Create and maintain online listings across e-commerce platforms.
- Ensure that the brand message is consistent.
- Reach monthly, quarterly and yearly targets as set by the department.
- 2 to 3 Years of Experience in Digital Marketing.
- Experience executing paid social media campaigns.
- Diploma in marketing or any related filed. A Degree will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of video and picture editing software such as Adobe.
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time.
- Incredible attention to detail.
- Full understanding of all social media platforms.
- Problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of content management systems.
Candidates who feel they have met all the above-mentioned requirements to submit their latest CVs with the day-to-day contact detail on the following email address provided; [email protected] not later than 13th January, 2023. Hand delivered applications will not be received at this point.