Carlcare Service Limited
Carlcare Service Limited was established in Hong Kong in 2009 with an aim to provide professional service support to mobile phones and other electronic consumer products, and over the years has become a leading service brand for consumer electronics in South East Asia, Middle East and Africa. Currently, Carlcare is providing full service support for TECNO, Itel & Infinix three worldwide famous mobile phone brands. Therefore, Carlcare Service Limited wishes to invite qualified female candidates to fill the position of Phone Tester Engineer to be based in Lusaka and women are encouraged to apply.
Below are the requirements and duties that will be required from the candidate;
- Conduct All Functional Test as indicated in the test case
- Must have expertise in radio access technologies such as GSM, UMTS/WCDMA and LTE.
- Must have good experience in testing GSM, UMTS/WCDMA and LTE signaling protocol of Mobile handsets.
- Possess Experience in Testing Wireless devices for field testing as per established in test plans: Voice Quality, Call Performance, Data Performance, Battery Performance, and Video Performance and many other.
- Troubleshoot device-related and tool issues on-site as required.
- Monitor the real-time performance of Device Testing, ensuring data collected is accurate and the test runs smoothly.
- Good Communication Skills – both Written and Oral.
- Review test results for accuracy and quality.
- Submit Bug report if it has been identified and communicate smoothly with Engineer responsible.
- Must be a Team Player and able to work with Minimum Supervision
- Ability to meet deadlines and ensuring all Test reports are Accurate and of good quality.
- Collect logs using diagnostic tools Provided by the Organization and submit to appropriate system and engineer when required.
- Must be able to follow complex test procedures in various formats.
- Experience with wireless device field testing and troubleshooting.
- Good understanding of GSM, UMTS/WCDMA, CDMA, and LTE.
- Experience with different mobile operating systems such as Android and IOS
- Proficient in Mobile Device Software and Hardware.
- Computer Literate a must
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows and Office Packages.
Candidates who meet the above required to send their latest CV’s with the day-to-day contact on the email provided; [email protected] not later than 25th September, 2023. Hand delivered applications will not be received at this point.