Carlcare Service Limited.
Infinix is a mobile phone brand that was founded in 2013 which is committed to building cutting-edge technology and fashionably designed dynamic mobile devices to create globally-focused intelligent life experiences through a merging of fashion + technology. With the brand spirit of challenging the norms, Infinix smart devices are designed specifically for young people who want to stand out, reach out and in sync with the world. Therefore, Infinix BU wishes to invite qualified candidates to fill the position of Sales Representative to be based in Lusaka.
Below are the requirements and duties that will be required from the candidate;
Candidates who wish to apply for the mentioned position should have the following requirements;
- Prospect and qualify new sales leads.
- Schedule meetings and presentations with prospects.
- Create, plan, and deliver presentations on company products.
- Track all sales activities in company CRM system and keep current by updating account information regularly.
- Communicate customer and prospect product pain points to appropriate departments.
- Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects.
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers.
- Meet and/or exceed quotas.
- Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort.
- Diploma in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or related field. A degree will be an added advantage.
- 1-2 years of sales experience.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas.
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Working knowledge of CRM systems.
Candidates who feel they have met all the above-mentioned requirements to submit their latest CV’s with the day to day contact detail on the email provided [email protected] note later than, 24th January, 2023.