Carlcare Service Limited
Carlcare Service Limited was established in Hong Kong in 2009 with an aim to provide professional service support to mobile phones and other electronic consumer products, and over the years has become a leading service brand for consumer electronics in South East Asia, Middle East and Africa. Currently, Carlcare is providing full service support for TECNO, Itel & Infinix three worldwide famous mobile phone brands. Therefore, Carlcare Service Limited wishes to invite qualified candidates to fill the positions of Software Technician to be based in Lusaka.
Below are the requirements and duties that will be required from the candidate;
- Build, troubleshoot and test prototype assemblies and document suitably.
- Support engineers for testing prototype systems and pre-released software.
- Establish, configure and test hardware and software for mobile phones.
- Conduct specified test cases and document results.
- Test and analyze newly developed products to ensure operation and reliability.
- Support technicians, schedulers and engineers to complete assigned tasks.
- Assemble and disassemble test configurations.
- Study new technologies and procedures to update on industry standards and new products.
- Validate new hardware, operating systems and support software.
- Support Customer Support Department to duplicate and document software anomalies.
- Support Manager and Testing Engineer to distribute product design information and release version to Customer Support and Sales staff.
- Diagnose prototype design flaws and suggest resolution with development engineers.
- Audit and test software and device products as per test plans and procedures.
- Diploma in computer science, information technology, or related field. Degree is an added advantage.
- At least 1 year of experience as a Software technician or in a similar role.
- Proficiency in computer operating systems, such as MS Windows, MAC OS, and Linux.
- Exceptional working knowledge of computer systems, including networks, servers, and system maintenance.
- Good understanding of phone equipment.
- Strong diagnostic and troubleshooting abilities.
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to stay up to date with the latest advancements in hardware and software.
Candidates who feel they have met all the above-mentioned requirements to submit their latest CV’s with the day to day contact detail on the following email address provided below; [email protected]. not later than 19th May, 2023. Hand delivered applications will not be received at this point