CARLCARE SERVICES LIMITED
Sales Consultant Job Purpose:
Provides first-class sales by answering any questions the consumer might have about a product. Acts as a liaison between consumer and manufacturer. Acts as an expert in selling goods to consumers that meet their needs and desires.
Sales Consultant Job Duties:
- Meets with customers in a sales environment to drive product sales and knowledge
- Demonstrates advanced products knowledge
- Adheres to any and all company policies and procedures
- Makes sales appointments with clients
- Teams with other employees to make sure that product is available and shoppable in stores
- Generates new leads by meeting with consumers
- Follows up with any clients to make sure that they are satisfied with product
- Assembles any and all product displays in a given market
- Finds new target markets and penetrates them to drive sales
- Discovers how to market products to new users
- Understands how to make products appeal to consumers based on the environment and current trends
- Uses the Internet to push products to a given target market
- Works with the marketing department to develop new sales strategies
- Teaches other sales consultants how to make sales to potential consumers
- Discovers target markets and advantages of other companies
- Demonstrates advanced sales knowledge
- Always looks for new ways to make products attractive to customers
Sales Consultant Skills and Qualifications:
- Time-Oriented, Friendly, Sales, Product Knowledge, People Person, Great Written and Verbal Communication Skills, Writes Reports, Presentations, Public Speaking, Product Demonstration, Strategy, Sales Reports.
- Grade 12 certificate.
- Other qualifications relating to sales and marketing.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your cover letter and CV as one document to:
The Human Resource Officer Carl Care Services Limited,
Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Closing date: 17th January,2018.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org