Website Catholic Medical Mission Board Zambia
Healthier Lives Worldwide
The USAID/Empowered Children and Adolescent Program I (USAID ECAP I) works to mitigate against the impact of HIV and improve the health and well-being of Vulnerable Children and Adolescents (VCA) through the delivery of high-impact, evidence-based, and age-appropriate interventions with a family-centered, customized approach for each VCA sub-population. The activity is being implemented by the Catholic Medical Mission Board Zambia (CMMB-Z) in partnership Grassroots Soccer (GRS), and the Catholic Medical Mission Board Inc.
About the Project
CMMB Zambia has been implementing a USAID project, Empowered Children and Adolescents Program I (USAID ECAP I) since September 30, 2020. The project will continue and is scheduled to end on September 29, 2025.
USAID ECAP I seeks to improve the social and health outcomes of vulnerable households in the high HIV burden districts of Chingola, Kalulushi, Kitwe, Luanshya, Mpongwe, and Ndola district on the Copperbelt province, Solwezi district in North-Western province, Kasama and Mbala in Northern province and Mansa and Nchelenge in Luapula Province, in close collaboration with the Government of the Republic of Zambia (GRZ).
USAID ECAP I is inviting applications from suitably qualified individuals with relevant experience for the following positions aimed at contributing to the strategic vision of the USAID ECAP I Project.
Job Title: Office Assistant -1
Reporting to: Administrative Assistant
The Office Assistant will be responsible for cleaning and maintaining project offices as well as performing basic administrative tasks.
Key Duties: –
- Provide efficient cleaning services to all offices.
- Assist with the collection and distribution of mail.
- Maintaining and issuing of stationery and other office consumables
- Taking charge of serving meals/tea during meetings and other functions.
- Receive, issue and stock take items in the storeroom.
- Carry out any other duties as assigned.
- Holder of a G12 Certificate
- Minimum three (3) years work experience in a similar role
- Basic knowledge of administrative tasks
- Must be computer literate and able to operate office machines including telephone, scanners, photocopier, etc.
- Certificate or Diploma in Business Administration or related field
- Must be able to work in a cross-cultural environment.
- Courteous and good interpersonal skills
- High levels of confidentiality
All interested candidates who meet the above criteria are encouraged to send their application letters with copies of their most recent curriculum vitaes with at least three traceable references to [email protected] .The closing date for receiving applications is 26th January 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
CMMB Zambia is committed to the prevention of harm, and to promote the health and wellbeing of children and vulnerable adults. All CMMB Zambia Staff, partners, volunteers and affiliates are expected to abide by ALL CMMB-Zambia safeguarding policies. CMMB Zambia is an equal opportunity employer.