This position reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer and is responsible for expanding balance sheet, diversifying and driving funded and non-funded income, capitalizing on the excellent brand and reputation, customer service and market positioning of Cavmont Bank and being part of a dynamic team that is striving to lead the newly capitalized business to the next level. The role also ensures sustainable profit contribution and an acceptable return, collaboration with other departments within the Bank and to ensure support for the Bank’s priorities.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS (KPAs)
1. Customer Prioritisation Guidelines
Responsible for an excellent Customer Experience
2. Product Service Management
Align Risk Appetite, Product Capabilities, Pricing and Coverage Capacity to the target market so that we become experts for the defined segments and sectors.
3. Risk Management
Responsible for the assessment and after care with respect to the total credit portfolio within the Bank.
4. Governance and Control
Review documents for submission to local government, regulators and customers prior to their distribution.
5. Business Management
Agree targets and take accountability for the overall achievement of performance objectives for the team.
- Strong technical, analytical and numerical skills
- Strong intellect balanced by a practical and pragmatic approach
- Good communication skills
- Report writing skills
- Good project management skills
- Influencing and negotiating skills
- People management skills
- Good computer skills
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience at senior management level in a financial institution and commercial environment.
- Computer literacy essential (Word, Excel)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills that are direct and clear
- Excellent Budgeting and planning skills
- Excellent Leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- Skill in analysing and evaluating financial information
- Bachelors’ degree in a commercial related field;
- Master’s degree will be an added advantage
We welcome applications from suitably qualified candidates, which include a cover letter and comprehensive curriculum vitae, via email only, to [email protected] no later than MONDAY 17th SEPTEMBER 2018. Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.