Armaguard Security Limited
Armaguard Security Limited, a leading security services provider wishes to fill the following vacant position:
CCTV Business Development Manager
Reporting to the Technical Manager, the Business Development Manager is responsible for the marketing and sales of alarm monitoring, CCTV and access control equipment and services to prospective and existing customers to achieve established targets.
Key measures of performance
- Job costing and quotations
- New and existing client relationships
- Sales process and closing
- Revenue generated from new and existing customers
- Development of sales strategy specific for alarm monitoring, CCTV, access control through analysis of the business profile, products and services available / required, existing customer base, resources and competitors.
- Identification Of potential new business opportunities through consultation and cooperation with alarm monitoring Management, planned prospecting, leads, cold calling, tender notices.
- Actively promoting and marketing Armaguard technical product range, attending trade shows, product demonstrations. Including developing new promotional material for the Zambian market.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for carrying Out investigations as required by Management.
Qualified and interested applicants should apply enclosing photocopies of their academic and professional certificates, latest CV and reachable contact numbers not later than 20 September 2018.
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All applications should be sent to:
Group Human Resource Manager, Armaguard Security Limited, P.O Box 30179, LUSAKA.