Website Center for Family Health Research in Zambia (formerly ZEHRP)
Health Research Group
LAB SCIENTIST – REF LAB03SEP20
The CFHRZ is looking for full-time lab scientists to work in the Lusaka laboratory. The ideal qualifications for this role are listed below.
- Must have Laboratory Science or Biomedical Science Degree from a reputable university.
- Must have the ability to learn new procedures and follow standard operating procedures whilst adhering to Good Clinical Laboratory Practices.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to understand and handle complex testing.
- HPCZ registration will be an added advantage. Candidates who are not yet fully registered are still encouraged to apply.
- A background working in GCLP compliant research laboratories will be an added advantage.
The successful applicant will still undergo GCLP training at the site.
To apply, send an email to [email protected] with the following:
1. Cover letter
2. CV with traceable references
3. Academic qualifications
4. Relevant Certifications
All of the documents above should be combined into a single PDF file. In the subject line of the email, indicate the reference code (LAB03SEP20) for this advert.