Marketing Officer Ref No. MO/CL/LB/14/04/23
Reports to Lab Business Manager. The incumbent is responsible for implementing the Lab Business marketing strategy to enhance CIDRZ CENTRAL LAB presence.
- Researches and analyzes market trends.
- Establishes relationships with new clients
- Maintains and grows relationships with existing clients
- Identifies new/potential markets and products
- Gathers comments from clients to identify areas of improvement in product offerings
- Submits weekly marketing reports
- Conducts promotional activities and distribution of marketing material at forums such as doctor meetings
- Evaluates competitor products and makes recommendations aimed at keeping the business competitive
- Plans advertising and promotional campaigns for products and services on variety of medical (social, print)
- Prepares content for the publication and oversee distribution.
- Ensures that business weekly targets are met so as to prevent losses.
- Minimum Advanced Diploma Marketing or relevent Business Studies
- 3 years relevant work experience
- Strong knowledge of Medical Industry and needs
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to create and deliver client presentations
- Proficient in relevant software applications such as Microsoft Office suite and web applications.
Suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply. However, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.