Reports to Senior Procurement Officer. The incumbent is responsible for assessing products, services and suppliers and negotiating contracts. They are also responsible for ensuring that approved purchases are of a sufficient quality and are cost-efficient.
- Processes end-user requests on time as per Service Level Agreement targets
- Ensures on time delivery and receipt of goods from suppliers
- Negotiates and obtains better prices and delivery terms for all end-user requirements
- Ensures efficient sourcing and procurement of goods, works and services according to the laid down procedures and guidelines
- Prepares and updates procurement reports in readiness to submission to end users
- Monitors and tracks all orders until delivery and payments are done
- Develops and implements procurement plans for the end-users
- Tracks and monitors vendor payments
- Graduate in Purchasing and Supply from a recognized University
2 years minimum years of experience
- Fully paid up member of The Zambia Institute of Purchasing and Supply (ZIPS)
- Holds full membership of ZIPS
Suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply. However, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit www.cidrz.org.