Reports to Head Procurement and Supplies. The incumbent is responsible for procuring a wide range of supplies for the various projects including medical and lab equipment, medical furniture, medical supplies, reagents and test kits, construction and related works, ICT supplies, general goods and consultancy service among others.
- Procures and ensures timely efficient and cost-effective supply of goods and services to user projects/departments in accordance with donor and CIDRZ guidelines
- Prepares comprehensive technical procurement documents including comprehensive formal tender and contract documents
- Prepares comprehensive tender evaluation reports
Oversees close outs for various Programs by ensuring that all commitments are captured
- Prepares monthly cost allocation reports for all CIDRZ programs
- Prepares Management Tender Committee reports, procurement status reports, procurement planning
- Acts as Secretariate to Sub – Management Procurement Committee
Responsible for reapplication of ZRA LPO for online slots and issuance of ZRA LPO’s
- Negotiates and obtains better prices and delivery terms for all end-user requirements
- Tracks and monitors vendor payments
- Implements procurement plans for the end-users
- Initiates quarterly board reports for review before the dead line
- Full Grade 12 Certificate
- Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply Graduate Diploma with 5 years minimum working experience
- Degree in Purchasing and Supply with 3 years minimum working experience
- Experience in an international multicultural environment and procurement of medical supplies is an added advantage
- Supervisory Skills
- Analytical Skills
Suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply. However, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit www.cidrz.org.