Driver Ref No. DR/TB/31/11/22
Reports to Administrative Assistant. The incumbent will drive CIDRZ and leased vehicles to achieve the Organization Mission and Vision.
- Drives vehicles to achieve CIDRZ goals and objectives.
- Ensures that the assigned vehicle is clean and road worthy by making sure that oil, water, brakes, spare tire, wheel spanner, jack and lighting system are all in good working condition and arrange for refueling.
- Informs the Fleet Officer in advance when each vehicle/ Motor Cycle is due for road license and fitness.
- Reports immediately to the supervisor any observed malfunction on the vehicle/Motor cycle as well as any accident
- Complies with Health and Safety regulations and safe working practices
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Minimum of a SADC Driving License class C
- Customer oriented mindset, cross functional communication and cooperation, multi-tasking skills, problem solving skills and manual activities, vehicle knowledge and team work.
- At least 3 years relevant experience in a reputable Organization. Must have a clean track record, aged between 28 and 45 years.
- Must have good defensive driving skills.
- Ability to work with deadlines and be a team player
- Honest and trust worthy
Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted. Please indicate your preferred district (s) in the application letter.