Reports to Project Manager. The incumbent will provide administrative and logistical support required. S/he will act as an administrative/logistical liaison between the Project, Finance and Procurement Departments. S/he will be responsible for tracking requests office supplies.
- Provides secretarial assistance and type office documents with accuracy, proper formatting and neatness
- Manages mail, updates contact lists and distributes meeting minutes timely.
- Ensures strict confidentiality
- Is responsible for logistical travel arrangements [flight reservations, hotel reservations, per-diem requests] both local and international.
- Is responsible for requesting, dispensing and retiring petty cash in a timely manner
- Schedules appointments; communicate with program teams to coordinate request applications for program initiatives, and their implementation.
- Orders/buys/manages office supplies
- Works together with the Program teams to collect quotes and other procurement related activities
- Maintains an active log system on all logistics orders and deliveries
- Maintains a good hard & soft copy filing system on all program correspondence and other documentation.
- Pro actively liaises with coordinators when problems arise, and come up with possible solutions
- Communicates professionally and pro actively with CIDRZ external stakeholders
- Sends out invitations, request funds, organize all other logistical matters for trainings and workshops as required
- Prepare periodic reports and documents as required
- Follows-up with other staff on program matters requiring timely decisions and actions
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Diploma in Business Studies
- At least 2 years relevant admin work experience working in an office environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient Microsoft office programs
- Accuracy/eye for detail and ability to work under minimum supervision
- Ability to work with deadlines, can independently prioritize work and has a positive attitude as team player
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please indicate district (s) of your preference on your application letter.