Website CENTRIPETAL MEDIA ZAMBIA "Circle Of Vision"
Making a lasting Impact on the Film Industry in Africa
Centripetal Media Zambia is looking for a hardworking and vigilant Front-line Administrator to be responsible for Managing the front desk and other administrative duties to ensure the smooth flow of traffic and activities at the first impressions area. The role is based in Lusaka.
The Right-Fit candidate will:
- Ensure that the outlook and impression of the office are presentable and welcoming
- Ensure that all persons that are entering the main office areas have a confirmed appointment.
- Ensure that time and attendance are monitored and reported on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Manage incoming requisitions from different departments within the organization.
- Represent the organization with integrity, respect and professionalism at all times
- Ensure that Internet, talk-time, stationary and office canteen is fully stocked and equip to ensure smooth flow of operations.
- Set priorities and hold team members accountable by making follow ups and escalating issues whenever required.
- Regularly support the organization with facilitating team meetings and events.
- Identify and accurately report problem areas
- Manage the dissemination of internal communication with Key stakeholders within and outside the organization once passed down by management
- Coordinate orientation and induction events for all new employees & guests.
- Participate in ongoing performance management for all direct reports
- Proficient in MS Word PP & Excel
- Well spoken and written English
- At least one to five (1-5) years of work experience working the front desk
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to effectively & Efficiently handle pressure
- Self motivated
To apply: Send your CV to [email protected]
Kindly Include the job title in the email subject line
To apply for this job email your details to Recruitment@centripetal.media