Website cGrate Zambia
Processes Payments by connecting consumers, merchants & issuers
The role of the Junior Finance Officer involves providing financial and administrative support to colleagues, clients and stakeholders of the business. It’s a role that may attract applicants keen to move up the financial corporate ladder; those with ambitions of being Finance Managers, or even the CFO one day.
The role is suitable for candidates who are focused on outcomes, excellent problem solvers and strong communicators.
- Reconciling of banks
- Managing records and receipts
- Processing of payments for Administrative expenses
- Processing batches
- Providing customer service to clients
- Resolve financial disputes raised by the customer service and sales teams
- Supporting the Finance Officer with projects and tasks when required
As well as above, any other duties given by management
- Reports directly to the Senior Finance Officer
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree in accounting, finance or related field.
- Minimum two years’ experience
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must be a member of ZICA
- Knowledge of Sage evolution will be an added advantage
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to work weekends, holidays and after hours as required
- Pays attention to details
- Quick to attend to queries
- High Integrity morals