CHEMSOL SCIENTIFIC LIMITED
As a leading supplier of Laboratory and Life Science products, Chemsol Scientific Ltd is committed to providing high-quality products including MERCK/SIGMA ALDRICH, EPPENDORF, ESCO, METROHM for the scientific and industrial community. We are dedicated to delivering innovative products that empower researchers, scientists, and professionals to achieve their scientific goals. Our company values integrity, collaboration, and excellence, and we are committed to nurturing a culture of success and growth for our employees.
Chemsol Scientific Ltd is seeking a full-time, on-site Laboratory & Life Science Sales Person located in Lusaka. We are seeking a highly motivated and results-driven sales representative to join our team and drive the sales of laboratory and life science products. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining customer relationships, identifying new business opportunities, and promoting our products to meet sales targets. The sales representative will work closely with our marketing, customer service, and product development teams to ensure customer satisfaction and contribute to the growth of our business.
– Identify and develop new business opportunities within the laboratory and life science sector.
– Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with existing and potential clients.
– Present and promote our company’s products and solutions to customers through effective communication and product demonstrations.
– Collaborate with the marketing team to develop and implement strategic sales plans and campaigns.
– Meet and exceed sales targets by proactively identifying customer needs and proposing tailored solutions.
– Conduct product training and provide technical support to customers as needed.
– Stay up-to-date on industry trends, market developments, and competitors’ activities.
– Collaborate with the customer service and product development teams to address customer inquiries, concerns, and feedback.
– Prepare and submit regular sales reports, forecasts, and other administrative tasks as required.
Bachelor’s degree in Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biology, Chemistry, or related Life Science field or equivalent work experience
Proven track record of success in sales, preferably in the laboratory or life science industry.
Strong understanding of laboratory products and life science technologies, including but not limited to instrumentation, consumables, reagents, and lab equipment.
Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with customers and internal teams.
Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
Adept at understanding and articulating complex scientific concepts to a diverse customer base.
Strong organizational and time-management skills
Proficient in using CRM software and other sales tools to manage leads, opportunities, and customer interactions.
Willingness to travel as needed to meet with customers, attend industry events, and participate in training programs.
Chemsol Scientific Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome diversity in the workplace. We look forward to welcoming a passionate and results-driven individual to our team to help us expand our market reach and contribute to the success of our laboratory and life science products business. If you are ready to take on this rewarding challenge and grow your career in sales within a dynamic industry, we encourage you to apply and become a part of our dedicated team.
To apply, please electronically submit your resume and a cover letter to [email protected] outlining your relevant experience and why you are interested in this opportunity.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Thank you for considering a career with Chemsol Scientific Ltd. We look forward to receiving your application!