Website Chengelo School
At Chengelo School, our purpose is to educate and train young people to become Witnesses to the Light of Jesus Christ in Zambia and beyond. We are committed to providing a safe and nurturing environment where students can thrive academically, spiritually, and socially.
- Conduct daily evaluations of security risks to safeguard lives, school assets and operations.
- Supervise security guards and conduct patrols to detect unlawful activities.
- Ensure 24-hour physical security for pupils, staff and all school properties and assets.
- Collaborate with state security agencies to investigate criminal activities.
- Maintain a disciplined working environment and manage performance of subordinates.
- Contribute to pastoral care and spiritual growth programs.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Training in security management.
- Proven track record of experience in security management or law enforcement.
- Strong leadership, conflict management and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage and motivate a team effectively.
- Knowledge of security protocols and emergency response procedures.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving abilities.
- Commitment to upholding the values and mission of Chengelo School.
Chengelo School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to Satisfactory teacher registration check, police check, referee checks, identification verification and the requirement to disclose any information relevant to the candidate’s eligibility to engage in activities involving young people.
For further details including the job description and full person specifications and an application form please visit our website: www.chengeloschool.org/work-with-us/
To apply for this job please visit www.chengeloschool.org.