Website Chengelo School
Chengelo is a Christian boarding school for Primary, Secondary a
START DATE: May, 2019
CONTRACT TYPE: Full Time / 2 Years
- Come and be part of an exciting Finance team.
- Join a Christian School whose vision is to provide the best quality education to produce future generations of leaders for Zambia
- Be part of a unique community centred around the school in rural Zambia.
- Be part of a boarding school with excellent accommodation, sporting facilities, a school farm, clinic, and outstanding outdoor education centre.
- Share in our School Core values which are Faith, Integrity, Servant heartedness, Perseverance, Creativity, and Responsibility.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful team in an expanding school. Chengelo School looks for committed Christians who are passionate about their faith with strong professional backgrounds. Reporting to the Finance Manager, the successful candidate will assist in preparing management accounts, reconciling balance sheet accounts and overseeing collections of school fees, being a key contact for parents. As the leading Independent boarding School in Zambia, we are committed to the development of the whole child, intellectually, physically, socially, emotionally and spiritually. You will need a commitment to all these areas to ensure that we fulfil this.
QUALIFICATIONS, TRAINING & EXPERIENCE:
- Full Grade 12 Certificate
- Part qualified at the final stages of their studies with ZICA, CIMA or ACCA – The School will pay exam fees and grant time off to sit for the exams to the successful candidate.
- Valid ZiCA membership
- Minimum 4 years’ experience across breadth of finance functions
- Familiar with Pastel Partner, Advanced excel skills and experienced user of other Office applications.
- Knowledge of ZRA procedures relating to PAYE and Income Tax
- Capable to meet deadlines
- A competitive local salary
- Accommodation on site, discounted school fees, main meal during term time, local medical cover,
- a gratuity payment
- Chengelo has an excellent track record for training and development of its staff.
CONTACT & APPLICATIONS:
For further details including job specificationswww.chengeloschool.org/work-with-us/
Candidates who meet the above the above requirements, should send their CVs with a covering letter and a completed Chengelo application form (download from our website) and email to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com