Development Bank of Zambia (DBZ)
The Development Bank of Zambia (DBZ) is a development finance institution established by an Act of Parliament with a mandate of promoting economic development in Zambia. The Bank seeks to recruit qualified, skilled, motivated, and energetic individuals to fill the following positions on three-year performance contracts:
CHIEF LEGAL OFFICER / BOARD SECRETARY
Reports to: Managing Director / Board of Directors
The Chief Legal Officer/ Board Secretary will provide sound and robust legal and Board secretarial services to the Bank in order to achieve the Bank’s set objectives.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 School Certificate with 5 ‘O’ levels, and credits or better in English and Mathematics.
- Bachelor of Laws Degree.
- Master of Laws Degree in commercial related subjects.
- Must be an Advocate of the High Court and Supreme Court of Zambia.
- Must be a member of the Law Association of Zambia with a valid practicing certificate.
- Ten (10) years post qualifying experience as an Advocate of the High Court of Zambia.
- Experience at Senior Management level.
- Experience as a Company Secretary is desirable.
Interested candidates who meet the minimum qualifications should submit application letters, enclosing their curriculum vitae and certified copies of their certificates to: The Managing Director, Development Bank Of Zambia, PO Box 33955, Lusaka. The closing date for receiving applications is 8th January 2021, and envelopes should be clearly marked with the position being applied for.