Job Title: Chief Sales & Distribution Officer
- Develop and execute strategy, policy and procedures for management of sales and distribution that are aligned to current and future business objectives.
- Leads the development and implementation of annual business plans
including departmental goals, strategies and objectives and projects plans to ensure business objectives are achieved based on rigorous environmental and MTN group imperatives. Draws insights from business intelligence tools to steer the sales effort
- Provides leadership with visibility, decision support and control required to understand and provide effective governance for Sales & Distribution operations
- Leads the development, implementation and review of policies, process and procedures for effective management of sales and distribution operations
- Oversees the management of financial operations in the consumer sales division including financial planning and analysis, and stock management.
- Oversees the management of Consumer Sales Operations, driving sales and revenues through product availability, market and strategy-led pricing and channel strategies, depth and breadth of distribution channels and effective trade marketing and logistical operations
- Manages dealer and franchise networks.
- Participate as the business partner in all areas of operations, being the key member of the management team, helping to create value by developing the appropriate environment for all consumer sales decisions
- Effectively manages the development of direct reports, effectively linking performance management, learning & development, talent management and the MTNZ Employee Value Proposition to achieve optimum performance.
- First degree in Marketing/Sales, Business, Chartered Marketer or related area of study
- Masters degree in Business Administration or Sales/Marketing
- Ten years practical Sales & Distribution management 5 years in senior management role
- Minimum Experience of ten years in medium to large subsidiary of
Applications should be e-mailed to [email protected] Please indicate the job title in the subject of your e-mail and use your full name and the job title you are applying for as the filename of your application.
Application should consist of your letter and CV only, in a single document. Hand delivered or posted applications will not be accepted and closing date for accepting applications is 17/01/2018. Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com