With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 34,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
Programme Design and Development
- Lead the design and development of monitoring, evaluation and data collection tools for reporting, survey, analysis and assessments.
- Lead the process of programme database development and operationalization in partnership with all relevant stakeholders.
- Develop the quality control systems and mechanisms needed to guarantee proper management of information and data and identify areas of risk that might affect the program.
- Lead, facilitate and participate in various workshops, including those related to M&E, and training activities with WVZL staff and implementing partners.
- Function as the primary capacity building and support specialist within the National office for APs for all horizon and sponsorship business processes and systems Provide overall support of the Child Protection products and ensuring all APs submission is on time
Monitoring, Evaluation & Reporting
- Setup a fully functional monitoring system (database) that will be used to plan and monitor the progress on all programme activities.
- Work with the Manager in reviewing all MMRs, Semi-annual and annual reports to ensure they are prepared using the right formats and effectively communicate project’s progress towards its set goals and objectives.
- Facilitate ongoing learning on monitoring and evaluation for WV staff, and stakeholders.
- Consistent review and assess the progress on successful implementation of pilots, roll out of partnership and local programming initiatives/standards and agreed plans of action for Child Protection
Networking, Collaboration and Liaison
- Build relationships with community stakeholders, Donors, Government Line Ministries, and other stakeholders in M&E issues related to CP technical programme.
- Ensure proper documentation of programme interventions including the use of a localized database for communicating, connecting and collaborating.
Research, Learning and Innovation
- Support AP teams and stakeholders to conduct monthly review meetings to discuss performance.
- Present evaluation, survey, and assessment’s findings, and recommendations to implementing staff, partners and other stakeholders.
- Provide child protection manager/ NO leadership with regular reporting on the National Office CP dashboard indicators for programme quality sponsorship management as well as develop appropriate recommendations for follow up.
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
The following may be acquired through a combination of formal or self-education, prior experience or on-the-job training:
- Degree in Education, Development Studies, Demography Development and Education or any other relevant social science with minimum 5 years’ experience in relevant field
- Master’s Degree in the relevant field or its equivalent is an added advantage with minimum 2 years’ experience in the relevant field
- Certificate in Monitoring and Evaluation will be an added advantage
- Experience in a complex, international organisation preferably NGO context
- Knowledge and understanding of World Vision operations would be an added advantage,
- Experience in project design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation and report writing essential
- Must have excellent communications, interpersonal, analytical, decision making, conflict management, negotiation, networking, liaison and donor engagement skills
- Experience in conducting impact studies including tool design, data analysis, innovative reporting and documenting of best practices for organizational learning
- Demonstrated expertise in successfully designing and carrying out complex quantitative and qualitative research and evaluation processes.
- Strong statistical skills including knowledge of Microsoft applications and others such as Excel, EPI Info, CS Pro, STATA 11 and above, and SPSS
- Ability to work in a cross-cultural environment and functional teams.
Applicant Types Accepted:
Local Applicants Only