Chimphembela Trust Limited
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for supporting the Project with data collection, analysis and reporting for all supported facilities.
- Work closely with the District Field Officers to collect weekly, monthly, quarterly reports as required
- Collaborate with the District Field Officers in monitoring completeness and accuracy of data entry forms; assessing any data entry backlog; and coordinating data entry mop-up activities.
- Verify the existing supply of pigs placed with farmers and feeds supplied to farmers
- Record all data pertaining to weights, numbers etc. of pigs placed with small scale farmers
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Diploma in Information Management/Computer Science or related field
- Computer proficiency in Word; Excel and Access
- Demonstrated experience in data entry.
- Have a clear understanding of all M&E data collection tools