Chishawasha Childrens Home, Zambia
Chishawasha Children ‘s home of Zambia (CCHZ) is a non-profit organization created to help orphaned children in Zambia. It strives to provide a loving community in which to raise children.it strives to provide a loving community in which to raise children by providing each child with food, shelter, clothing, medical care and education so that they can grow to be healthy productive members of the Zambia society
Chishawasha Children’s Home Zambia is inviting applications from well-established and reputable companies and businesses to register for the inclusion on our database of suppliers and providers of goods and services for the period 1st July 2018 to 30th June 2020. Registered suppliers will provide the said services during this period.
- Office equipment
- Office furniture and class desks
- General stationary and office supplies
- Fuel and lubricants
- Firefighting equipment
- Electrical and plumbing material
- IT equipment and accessories
- Medical equipment and pharmaceuticals suppliers
- Food and Beverage
- Security services
- Professional services (Internal audit, external audit, HR and marketing services)
- Pest control and garbage collection
- Media and Advertising
- Printing (posters, leaflets, pamphlets and workshop tools- print on material – t-shirts, caps)
- Insurance services
- Vehicle hire services
- Courier services
- Equipment servicing works
- Metal fabrication works
- Electrical works
- General repair works
- Vehicle repair works
- Certificate of registration/incorporation Copies of VAT certificates, tax clearance and Tpin registration certificate.
- Detailed company profile (profiles must include the client base and references from past businesses)
- Applicants should state their area of expertise/specialization in the categories stated above and clearly write the category on the envelope. Indicate correct telephone/fax numbers, physical and e-mail addresses.
- Computer Accessories (providers should show proof of being accredited as either Support/Service Centers or Authorized Dealers for HP, Toshiba or Canon)
- Bidders are required to attach the above documents to the CCHZ supplier registration form which can be obtained from the CCHZ admin offices (address below) upon payment of a non – refundable fee of K 400.00.
Suppliers who will meet the above minimum requirements will be shortlisted for pre – qualification inspection to confirm the eligibility. The closing date of receipt of applications shall be Thursday 21st June 2018 at 16:00hours. All applications should be addressed to the General Admin Department, Chishawasha Children’s Home of Zambia, Plot 10996, Minestone Road, off Great Road Lusaka. For any information please contact call +260 963 157 194.
Please note that registration does not constitute offer of business.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com