Website Chishawasha Childrens Home, Zambia
1. To plan and submit Schemes of Work for each term.
2. To plan detailed and referenced weekly lesson plans.
3. Maintain order and discipline in your class.
4. Prepare classroom displays in readiness for the beginning of each school Term and ensure your classroom is clean and organised at all times.
5. Ensure the safety of the children in your class.
6. Be a Team Worker. Liaise with other teachers on issues relating to children’s learning.
7. Keep an up-to-date record of children’s progress (weekly tests, monthly assessment.
8. Take part in Co-curricular activities (ECA/Skills program) in the school.
9. Any other duty assigned by the School Management
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Minimum qualification of Certificate in Early Childhood Education.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a primary school teacher. Fresh graduates will also be considered.
- Registered and licensed with Teaching Council of Zambia. (TCZ)
- Ability to teach learners how to read.
- Ability to prepare displays to create a learner friendly classroom.
- Quick learner.
- Sound knowledge of phonics.
- Excellent oral and written skills in English.
- Disciplined and passionate about working with young children.
- Aged 45 and below.
If you meet the above qualifications please send your application letter, certificates and CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com