Chlroride Zambia Limited
CHLORIDE ZAMBIA LIMITED
Chloride Zambia Limited is a company dealing with automotive batteries (Exide Brand) and solar products like solar panels, solar batteries, and inverters. We have been in existence since 1963.
We are looking for a detail-oriented, thorough and organized personnel to fill the vacancies listed below;
1. PROCUREMENT OFFICER x 1
To evaluate suppliers, negotiate contracts and acquire authorized goods and services that are high quality and costs efficient.
- Ensures to operate within the Laws and Regulations of ZPPA
- Gives professional advice on matters relating to procurement
Determine the best method of procurement for all requests
- Timely procurement of all goods and services
- Create, maintain and improve good relationships with vendors/suppliers
- Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing and other important data
- Initiate the planning and coordinating of all procurement activities
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts
- Maintain and update a list of suppliers, delivery times, and potential future development
- Prepares monthly inventory reports and reconciles stocks with all branches
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policies and systems
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, etc.)
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Accurate and precise, attention to detail
- Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels
- Goal-oriented and organized team player
- Full grade 12 certificate with 5 credits or better; English and Mathematics a must
- Degree in Purchasing and Supply or equivalent
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Compliant with relevant regulations as prescribed by Law
- Knowledge of Sage X3 a must
- Member of Zambia Institute of Purchase and Supply
Method of Application:
Candidates interested in applying for the above positions, please email your detailed CV and copies of qualifications to: [email protected]
Please indicate the job you are applying for in the subject line.
No hard copy applications or phone calls will be accepted.
Closing date: Friday 6th November, 2020 at 17.00 hours
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.