Chlroride Zambia Limited
CHLORIDE ZAMBIA LIMITED
Chloride Zambia Limited is a company dealing with automotive batteries (Exide Brand) and solar products like solar panels, solar batteries, and inverters. We have been in existence since 1963.
We are looking for a detail-oriented, thorough, and organized personnel to fill the vacancies listed below
CORPORATE SALES EXECUTIVES x 4
To promote products and services to customers and negotiate contracts with the aim of maximising profits
- To actively build customer data base in order to grow prospects
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- To actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media (Facebook, WhatsApp, etc.)
- Setting up meetings with potential clients and listening to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services to clients
- Generate, negotiate, close deals and handle customer complaints
- Collaborate with team members on how to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Develops and maintains relationships with customers by providing support and information
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Proven work experience working in a call centre or relevant role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, etc.) and latest office gadgets and applications
- Professional attitude, smart and neat appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Not more than 30 years old
- Full grade 12 certificate with 5 credits or better; English and Mathematics a must
- Marketing Diploma Certificate
- Customer Relations Certificate
- At least 2 years’ experience
Method of Application:
Candidates interested in applying for the above positions, please email your detailed CV and copies of qualifications to: [email protected]
Please indicate the job you are applying for in the subject line.
No hard copy applications or phone calls will be accepted.
Closing date: Friday 6th November, 2020 at 17.00 hours
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.