Chulawijotol Enterprise Limited
The successful individual will be responsible for supporting the company’s administrative and business activities particularly in public procurement.
Under the supervision of the Business Development Manager, the key responsibilities of the Administrative and Procurement Officer will include:
- Provide the good standards of procurement services and advice to the ensure successful participation in procurement processes;
- Identify and fully understand the details and conditions of the best bidding practice to be used for maximized competitive others;
- Perform a wide range of office support, for events and workshops contributing to the efficient and effective management of the administrative and procurement activities;
- Assist the staff with all travelling procedures: flight tickets, booking of hotels, processing of expenses claims, etc.;
- Manage filing and archiving of administrative and technical documents and update registers regularly;
- Maintain relevant internal databases and files; keeps track of contractual agreements and purchase orders;
- Maintain a proper and systematic archive system
- Perform other tasks as required.
- Diploma in Procurement, Administration or its equivalent
- At least two (2) years of progressively responsible procurement and administrative work experience
- Demonstrated experience in ensuring compliance with established rules and regulations
- Ability, to prioritize multiple assignments in an extremely fast-paced environment, to meet deadlines, to exercise good judgment and to effectively communicate with Management
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills