Website City Channels Cable Network
Internet and cable TV Service Provider
Assistant Technician – Cable TV and Internet Installation
As an assistant technician, you will work under the supervision of a senior technician and perform the following duties:
- Install, configure, and test Customer Premises Equipment (CPE) at customer locations
- Troubleshoot and resolve any issues with CPE or network connectivity
- Educate customers on how to use CPE and answer any questions they may have
- Provide friendly and professional customer service and follow-up
- Adhere to safety and quality standards and procedures
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A diploma in electronics, telecommunications, or a related field
- At least one year of experience in installing and repairing CPE or similar devices
- A valid Class A (motorcycle) license.
- A good command of English and the ability to communicate effectively with customers who speak English as a second language
- A positive attitude, a strong work ethic, and a willingness to learn
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- A supportive and collaborative work environment
- Opportunities for training and career advancement
- A chance to make a difference in the lives of our customers and communities
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] by 15 November 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all qualified candidates.