City Channels Cable Network
We are looking for a qualified individual to join our team and support our daily office procedures.
- Familiar with the Employment act.
- NAPSA, NHIMA, Workers compensation affairs and other Company related yearly documentations, Council, etc.
- Answer employees queries
- Update office policies as needed
- Diploma in Business Administration, Management or Human Resource Management, Degree will be an added advantage
- Proven work experience or similar role
- Solid knowledge of office procedures and knowledge of Human Resource management
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically) and office equipment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills