Website CITY UNIVERISTY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
The Deputy Vice-Chancellor (DVC) works closely with the Vice Chancellor and shall deputize across the executive functions. As a key member of senior management team, the DVC will contribute to the strategic leadership demanded by a dynamic, ambitious organization operating in an increasing competitive marketplace. The DVC leads on strategic and operational planning, ensuring the resources of the faculties and professional services are aligned with the delivery of the University’s Strategy, Mission and Vision.
Main duties and responsibilities
1. Leading on strategic and operational planning, including;
- shaping institutional strategy and priorities, including the periodic review of the University Strategy.
- communicating institutional strategy and priorities to internal and external stakeholders.
- ensuring that departmental plans are aligned with the delivery of institutional goals.
2. Providing academic leadership that promotes a culture of excellence and enterprise, including
- ensuring the existence of a well organized academic system that guarantees high quality education.
- delivering motivational leadership, management and development of the Deans;
- advancing academic recruitment, development and promotion process.
- recruiting key professional and senior academic appointments.
The job holder will be required to follow and enforce University policies and procedures at all times and take account of University guidance.
- Phd or Master’s Degree from a recognized university
- Five (5) Years experience in the same or similar position
- Availability of Professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
APPLICATION DEADLINE IS 27th NOVEMEBER,2020
Applications should be sent electronically or delivered to the Board Secretary’s Office
- Applications should be sent electronically or delivered in person to the Board Secretary’s
- Soft Copy must be sent only as a PDF or WORD document and as only one file.
BOARD SECRETARY MANAGER, CITY UNIVERISTY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
P.O BOX G59 PROVIDENT HOUSE 4TH FLOOR, CAIRO ROAD
Email Address: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org