Website DENYS Engineers and Contractors BV
Denys Engineers and Contractors is a private registered company that has been engaged by Millennium Challenge Account Zambia (MCA-Zambia) to undertake a Government project that intends to support the Lusaka Water Supply, Sanitation and Drainage Project. The project involves the execution of the Core Water Supply Network and Backbone Rehabilitation in Lusaka (CP 1 & 2) in conjunction with Lusaka Water and Sewerage Company.
Denys Engineers and Contractors is looking for two (2) Civil Works Formen. See the details below:
CIVIL WORKS FOREMAN X 2
- Coordinating civil/construction work according to priorities and plans.
- Producing schedules and monitor attendance of workers.
- Coordinate tasks according to priorities and plans.
- Supervise and train workers and tradespeople.
- Guarantee all safety precautions and quality standards are met.
- Resolve problems when they arise
- Report on progress to managers, engineers etc.
- Leads and controls labour and work crews engaged in all activities concerned with the civil/construction works aspects of the project.
- Ability to optimize resources (manpower, equipment and materials) to ensure efficient and timely completion of the works.
- Able to demonstrate good organizational skills, following policies, procedures and work practices.
- Ability to read, interpret and follow method statements and procedures, specifications, drawings, and all other discipline related project and engineering documentation.
- Commands respect of his workforce, and develop excellent working relationships with all other department personnel.
- Able to give instructions in an efficient and effective way to his workforce.
- Liaises with other discipline foremen to ensure the optimum utilization of available work, with the overall objective of successful completion of the project.
- Undertake other responsibilities as requested by Supervisors/Managers.
- Strong supervision and communication skills.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety rules.
- Reliable, Team player, self-starter and self-supervisor.
- Technical Knowledge of Construction industry
Qualifications: Diploma in Civil Engineers
Total work experience: 3-5 years of corporate experience
Similar work experience: 3 years
Send your applications to [email protected] Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement when applying for this role.
To apply for this job email your details to Majory.Lupiya@denys.com