We are looking for a dedicated, conscientious, and competent Radiologic Technologist /
Sonographer to provide imaging services at a new healthcare facility in the Ibex Hill area of
Lusaka. The Imaging Department has a digital X-ray machine, an ultra-sound machine with an
array of probes, and an ECG machine. The ideal person must be thoroughly familiar with the
role of imaging in medical diagnosis, must be competent to handle clients and must be capable
of effectively supporting clinicians
This position is offered at part-time
- Preparing patients for imaging procedures
- Operating computerized equipment to capture images
- Working with physicians to evaluate images and determine if more are needed
- Writing reports based on imaging results
- Following precise instructions about the areas needing imaging
- maintaining equipment and machinery in good working condition
- Diploma Diagnostic Radiography.
- BSc in Diagnostic Radiography is an advantage
- Full registration and valid practising license
Work Experiences and Skills :
- Minimum 2 years’ post-licence experience
- Experience operating digital imaging equipment.
- In depth knowledge of regulations governing public radiation safety
- Ability to prepare all necessary licensing requirements for the imaging facilities
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good analytical skills
The salary is negotiable and will depend on the suitability, experience and skills of the