Cochrane Trucking LTD
1. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Refit body hardware, such as door locks and trims, and install repaired or replacement panels on Trucks.
- Fill in divots with plastic filler, then refinish surfaces with file, grinding, and sanding.
- Utilize machinery and straighten damages.
- Remove the upholstery to access the damaged panels.
- Take off any broken panels or components, as well as the upholstery and any attachments to get access.
- Utilize finishing and welding equipment.
- Mix paint and other Material according to specification or formula
- Ensure facility and spray painting equipment are in good condition
- Responsible for the identification and separation of non- conforming parts or materials.
- Utilize spray gun and apply paint in conformance with all specifications
- Responsible for material and minor maintainance
Must have at least 4 years experience working on heavy duty Trucks.