Cochrane Trucking LTD
- To monitor GPS.
- To ensure that all trucks are on route all the time
- Responsible for drivers and ensuring that they report on time and are always present at the trucks at offloading and loading points to avoid delays.
- To ensure that all drivers start off and park at instructed time.
- To ensure that all trucks are despatched from the yard on time
- To ensure that all problems facing drivers are reported to management on time for timely decision making.
- To ensure that all drivers adhere to speed limits set by the company.
- To ensure that communication between the office and drivers is constant.
- To ensure that all management decisions are communicated to drivers without delay.
- Monitoring delivery locations and details
- Ensuring strict compliance with company regulations by drivers.
- Identifying and keeping records of delivery diversions
- Identifying on-road exceptions and taking immediate action.
- Developing and presenting daily tracking reports.
Must have excellent communication skills, attention to detail and must posses a Bachelors degree in information technology or similar.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org