Real Meat Group
The Real Meat Africa Company Limited is looking for a suitably qualified, vibrant, self-motivated individual to fill the position below;
Position title: Commercial Accountant
Reporting to the Management Accountant, the job holder will be required is to provide Management with timely and accurate information to aid profitable decision making concerning finished goods. The Commercial Accountant supports and drives value through ensuring profitable pricing and monitoring and control of logistics costs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accurate and timely monthly management reporting
- Ensure accurate logistics & factory overheads costing and control
- Compute margin implications of varying price points
- Assist in delivery of set time tables, accountabilities and tasks for the budget process
- Ensure stock counts are conducted monthly
- Ensure stakeholders conduct cycle counts as part of stock loss management
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma/Degree in Accountancy, ACCA or CIMA.
- Three (3) years experience in FMCG/Manufacturing Industry
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Knowledge will be an added advantage
Applications and CVs should be sent to: [email protected] not later than 14th December, 2017.
Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement when applying for this role.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org